Integrate your ECAD design development process with centralized management of native design data,
manufacturing and assembly data, and bill of materials generation.
The need for consistent information flows and processes, and the ability to bring innovative and high quality products to market, are just some of the challenges companies face when trying to manage the efficient collaboration of design teams across multiple locations.
Combined with the new business challenges posed by digital transformation and the dominance of industry 4.0 and IoT, companies are increasingly looking for a solution to facilitate collaboration in the manufacture of complex products.
Use this integration module to create new designs based on templates or existing designs
· Create new designs based on templates or existing designs saved in the file system or in PLM.
· In the new design, the integration automatically corrects attribute or link information that is obsolete and was copied from the template or existing designs.
· The integration automatically opens the new design for editing in ECAD.
Use this integration module to manage ECAD design data in PLM.
· Create a leading object automatically in PLM and link it to the design in ECAD.
· Manage the link information between the object and the design.
· Manage the reservation for the object and the current user in PLM.
· Manage the original design files and a PDF file of the schematic in PLM.
Features: PCB (electronic CAD only)
· Create related objects automatically in PLM and link them to the bare board in the design.
· Manage the link information between the objects and the bare board.
· Manage fabrication data (Gerber- and drill files, exchange data, etc.) and PDF files of
fabrication drawings (drill plots) in PLM
· Create related objects automatically in PLM and link them to the assembly
variants in the design.
· Manage the link information between the objects and the assembly variants.
· Manage variant-specific assembly data and PDF files of assembly drawings
in PLM (electronic CAD only).
Manage the BOM in PLM:
· The integration automatically reads the BOM in ECAD and prepares it for the upload to PLM.
· The integration compares the BOM in both systems and shows the changes
in the BOM Comparisondialog.
· In theBOM Comparisondialog, check the BOM for correctness before uploading.
· Upload already linked BOM items to PLM or use theSynchronize Partsmodule
to create missing BOM items in PLM.
· The integration automatically calculates quantities for each BOM item in PLM.
· The integration automatically adds new BOM items at the end.
Use this integration module to download and open designs from PLM
· Search for a design in PLM
· Open the design read-only (view) or for editing (check out) in ECAD.
Use this integration module to synchronize components, items and their attributes between ECAD and PLM
· Search and select components to synchronize by class or number, or use the quick search.
· From the last BOM upload, load the missing components.
· Automatically create new items in PLM and link to components.
· Manually connect unlinked components with existing items in PLM.
· The integration automatically updates the link information bi-directionally
between the library database and PLM.
The integration platformintegrate2supports a variety of PLM systems and ECAD applications and works with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (32/64-bit). For available ECAD-PLM products, please contact Honlitech experts.